- No more food going to waste - not even small pieces of cheese that you usually throw away.
- No more fighting with unruly cling film - just wrap, wind and run!
- Easily keep various sizes and shapes of food fresh with this handy trio of Small, Medium and Large waxed wraps.
- If making ethical choices is important to you, these are perfect as they contain no animal by-products
- Ideal if you're allergic to beeswax wraps or bee by-products.
- Makes a useful Eco-friendly gift for family and friends!
- Help the planet by investing in eco wraps that are completely plastic-free - there's no plastic or velcro fastening on your wrap, just a natural coconut button and cotton cord.
- Confidently use my wraps, knowing that I only use premium ingredients in my wax infusion - food-grade candelilla wax, cold-pressed jojoba oil and natural pine resin. I could use cheaper ingredients but prefer to offer you a quality product
- Save yourself some money. How many rolls of clingfilm or tinfoil do you buy in a year to try to keep your food fresh? Banish it from your kitchen for good with this reusable eco wrap.
- Wrap all sorts of cold food of all sorts of sizes.
- Know that you're investing in a British made artisan product - all wraps are handmade by me in Liverpool - no importing wraps, no outsourcing. You're also supporting other British businesses, as my suppliers are all based in the UK.
- Have no worries about your wrap fraying - I overlock all the edges to ensure a professional finish.
- Easily clean your wrap - simply wash flat with cold water and washing-up liquid - keep away from heat, then just air dry.
- Build your collection of my wraps, with matching funky fabrics - check them out below.
For general information and care instructions of your Wraps please see. "V-Eco Wrap Facts."
CAUTION: My Wraps contain pine resin. If you are allergic to this DO NOT USE ANY WRAPS which contain it. If you are unsure please seek medical advice PRIOR to purchase.