WindRound™ - Browse & Buylivepages::jquery();?>
Keep a variety of food fresh with the reusable WindRound™ trio. Non-sticky, so leaves no waxy residue on your food. No excuse now for letting food go to waste with the WindRound™ trio. 3 wraps in different sizes - ideal for cheese, sandwiches, pies, fruit etc
So simple to use, these three vegan, waxed wraps are great for varying sizes or shapes of food.
1. Just place your food in the middle of the wrap with the natural coconut buttons at the top and bottom
2. Wrap the sides around your cheese, fruit, pie or whatever and bring the top and bottom up to the centre as if you're wrapping a gift
3. Wind the cotton cord around the buttons in a figure of 8 and your food wil be held securely.
See the WindRound range below. Click on each image for full details. For general information regarding my Wraps please see. "MyWrap Facts."
Sorry, no products were found in this category.
What Would Life Be Like With A WindRound™ trio?
- No more food going to waste - not even small pieces of cheese that you usually throw away.
- No more fighting with unruly cling film - just wrap, wind and run!
- Easily keep various sizes and shapes of food fresh with this handy trio of Small, Medium and Large waxed wraps.
- If making ethical choices is important to you, these are perfect as they contain no animal by-products
- Ideal if you're allergic to beeswax wraps or bee by-products.
- Makes a useful Eco-friendly gift for family and friends!
- Help the planet by investing in eco wraps that are completely plastic-free - there's no plastic or velcro fastening on your wrap, just a natural coconut button and cotton cord.
- Confidently use my wraps, knowing that I only use premium ingredients in my wax infusion - food-grade candelilla wax, cold-pressed jojoba oil and natural pine resin. I could use cheaper ingredients but prefer to offer you a quality product
- Save yourself some money. How many rolls of clingfilm or tinfoil do you buy in a year to try to keep your food fresh? Banish it from your kitchen for good with this reusable eco wrap.
- Wrap all sorts of cold food of all sorts of sizes.
- Know that you're investing in a British made artisan product - all wraps are handmade by me - no importing wraps, no outsourcing. You're also supporting other British businesses, as my suppliers are all based in the UK.
- Have no worries about your wrap fraying - I overlock all the edges to ensure a professional finish.
- Easily clean your wrap - simply wash flat with cold water and washing-up liquid - keep away from heat, then just air dry.
- Build your collection of my wraps, with matching funky fabrics - check them out below.
For general information and care instructions of your Wraps please see. "V-Eco Wrap Facts."
CAUTION: My Wraps contain pine resin. If you are allergic to this DO NOT USE ANY WRAPS which contain it. If you are unsure please seek medical advice PRIOR to purchase.